failed to process sound file

anytime I import sound or video, the sound does not load. I get an error that says "failed to process sound file. It happens whether it is an mp3. or mov. I have had this problem for over a year, I got so frustrated that i couldnt get a $1,000 dollar software to complete the work that i had lined up that i quit animating all together. I was contacted a few times by someone trying to help from toonboom but their suggestions didnt help and they pretty much gave up! I am working on some projects with a couple businesses and will have to buy new software, I loved Animate Pro its a shame I will have to find an alternative software.

On top of that I download AP3 to see if the problem is my pc. It works perfectly, I have uninstalled and reinstalled so many times. Its just crazy.

By looking at it, it is either the sound tempdir are corrupted or the ffmpeg in your OS has been changed but not in your Animate Pro 2. If this is the case, the straight answer should update ffmpeg.exe under C:\Program Files (x86)\Toon Boom Animation\Toon Boom Animate Pro 2\nt\bin\ from http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/ and replace it.