Exporting to PDF. Background image won't show

Hi I’m trying to export my Toon Boom SP1 boards to a PDF with the logo of my studio at the top. I usually just put the jpg image in the “Background image” area of the export to window but ever since I upgraded Toon Boom to the newer service pack 1 version, this no longer works to display the studio info and legal stuff.Any suggestions is very welcome

Have you tried putting the image in the “Header Logo” section from the Header tab? Or the icon image from the general tab?~LillyToon Boom Support

Hi there, I am having a similar problem. I am exporting to PDF but the background image I want to use for the pages is not showing up. I am using version 8.6.1 (4709) SP1. This is a large concern because the studio have page templates that they would like me to use when delivering the storyboards.Does it have anything to do with the margins? My background page image is setup for 8.5x14 and so are my export preferencesPage>Background Image> myfile.Please help!Drew

Please email support directly for this issue, support@toonboom.com.Thank you.~LillyToon Boom Support