Exporting Resolution Problem

(I am using Toon Boom Animate PLE) As the subject says, I am trying to export an image as a PNG file at 1920x1080 (width x length) resolution but when I do this the image comes out as a weird resolution of 1848X1040 (width x length). I set the resolution 1920x1080 when I created the scene and I set the export for scene resolution (1920x1080) but it still comes out at 1848x1040. I tried exporting with a custom resolution of 1920x1080 but it still came out as 1848x1040. I was able to export at 1920x1080 before but it started doing this recently. Is there something I’m doing wrong? Did I accidentally lock the resolution somehow at 1848x1040? Here are my computer specs:

-GPU: Nvidia Geforce G200
-CPU: Intel Duo Core T6500 @ 2.1ghz
-Memory: 1.333 GB
-RAM: 4 GB

I’m pretty sure I well meet minimum specs and my monitor is full 1080p resolution so I don’t know what’s wrong. Please help! :frowning:

Hmmm… As far as I know, the PLE-version has resolution-limitations…

“The PLE restricts users to non-commercial applications through the display of a watermark on images, as well as the use of a special non-commercial file format”

Yes I am aware of the watermark on exports and that the PLE edition of Animate can only be used for “non-commercial purposes”. Does the special non-commercial format have anything to do with it? If not, does the PLE have resolution restriction (like I can only go up to a certain resolution before it cuts me off)? Respond as soon as you can. :slight_smile:

That’s exactly how it might be…?
A non-commercial file format must be an “odd one”… and with a cut-off presumably…?
To make sure, how far the restrictions are going, contact Toon Boom:
support@toonboom.com.

I’m actually surprise at such a high resolution because it use to be smaller than NTSC but maybe this has been changed.

That’s exactly how it might be…?
A non-commercial file format must be an “odd one”… and with a cut-off presumably…?
To make sure, how far the restrictions are going, contact Toon Boom:
support@toonboom.com.

I’ll try emailing them some time to see if they can give me any tips on why Animate PLE is doing this.