Exporting JPEGs bug

When I am exporting jpgs I like to create a file for every frame of a camera move so it plays smooth in the Avid. However, SBPro4 will occasionally skip over the frame I’m trying to save and save a duplicate frame instead. For instance, frame 31, 33 and 34 will be correctly saved, but 32 will be a duplicate of 33.

Any insight would be appreciated!

Hi,
I need to send my editor a JPG of each frame of a camera move and I haven’t been able to figure out why SBPro4 will sometimes save a duplicate of the previously saved frame and not the frame I intended to save. Please help!

Thank you. :slight_smile:

C’mon…nobody has any insight on this problem? I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Susie

Hi Susie

Sorry to tell you I Don’t know how to solve the problem.
The best would probably be to try support and see if they can help you out.

If not:
Is it the same frames missing every time ?Is the pan spanning many panels? Can the cause be a hold or a keyframe or a transition ?
If you still haven’t solved it you could mail me a scene or two to see if it render better. I think for it to work will require you are on a mac and have the TBSB Pro V4 4.1 Version 10.2.1(8451)

Thank you again for the edit layer in multipple panels tip some time ago…
Best regards
Ivar

Hi Susie

Sorry to see there is still no answers to your question.
I have no clue.
The best would probably be to try support and see if they can help you out.

If not:
Is it the same frames missing every time ?Is the pan spanning many panels? Can the cause be a hold or a keyframe or a transition ?
If you still haven’t solved it you could mail me a scene or two to see if it render better. I think for it to work will require you are on a mac and have the TBSB Pro V4 4.1 Version 10.2.1(8451)

Thank you again for the edit layer in multipple panels tip some time ago…
Best regards
Ivar

Hi Ivar,

Thanks for responding.

Yes, the same frames are missing every time no matter how many different times/ways I try to save them. The pans are often spanning multiple panels, but not always. Keyframes/transitions don’t seem to be the issue either. Some camera moves only duplicate a few frames while others will duplicate as many as every third frame. The speed of the camera move doesn’t seem to matter either, except that in faster moves there are less possible frames to duplicate. It just won’t like a particular frame and won’t save it. Instead it will save a duplicate of either the previous or following frame.

I have a Mac and I’m using TBSB Pro V4 Version 10.2.0 (8096). Do you have the updated version and it doesn’t do this jpeg duplication thing during a camera move?

Thanks,
Susie