Exporting Issues

I am making an animation I want to post to instagram, but everytime I export a movie, it comes out blurred. and hazed around the lines, I have the compression all the way up and a custom resolution of 1080X1080, so I am definitely doing something wrong, can you help me figure this out

Technical Requirements
Caption length text: Text only, max 2,200 characters
Video aspect ratio: 1.9:1 to 1:1
Length: 60 seconds max
Thumbnail image ratio: Should match the aspect ratio of your video. Your thumbnail image may not include more than 20% text. See how much text is on your image.
Minimum resolution: 600 x 315 pixels (1.9:1 landscape) / 600 x 600 pixels (square)
File Size: Up to 1.75GB max
Frames: 30fps max
Bitrate: No limit to bitrate file if you’re using two pass encoding, as long as your file doesn’t exceed 1 GB. Otherwise, 8 megabits per second for 1080p and 4 megabits per second for 720p.

No that didn’t work, I am still having this issue,could it be my machine? I have an early 2009 imac I am working with. I wish there was a way I could screenshot this to you, Im really trying to find a work around here, what about exporting as an swf? I run in to a problem where it exports nice and clean but none of the peg hierarchy, or cutter and colour-overrides are rendered. is there a possible solution to this?

What pixel resolution is the image you imported?
If you’re scaling the image up or down - there will be some blurring
due to algorithm induced pixels being added or removed (this is what
happens when images are scaled up or down).

Are you sure you’re looking at the image exported with no compression
because I would definitely expect to see a difference between the
compressed and non-compressed version. One way to make certain
is to delete the previously exported stuff.

It might be easier to solve if you contact support to have someone
connect to your system to help you investigate this.

I figured it out, I was exporting using the wrong settings, what I did was set everything back to default. and when I exported this time, I set the scene settings for 1080X1080, then export as animation, and it came it out great. thanks for compression tip though. peace!

From your description it seems as though these are compression artifacts.
Try turning the compression off or to the lowest setting.