Exporting Image

I’m using Toon Boom Animate Pro 2 and I drew this picture. How do I export it to a jpeg picture with a resolution of 300 dpi and with the size of 8.5 x 11?

I’ve got the non pro version of Animate and I don’t even see an option for jpeg images. In Animate you could try going into scene / scene settings and changing the resolution to 2550 x 3300. Arrange your drawing if you need to with the transform gizmo to fit the new dimensions and then file / export / images and use TGA or PNG. If it’s only one frame you need to export make sure you check the right settings for it at the bottom of the export window. From there you can bring it into Photoshop or your image editing software and save it as a jpeg.

Ok to export a jpeg image in TB Animate Pro ,
Go to the write module in the network view and click on the yellow box .
Then choose where you will save it . I always save it in the same project folder
(\My Documents\Project\Scene\frames). then choose a file name and then the format JPG.

Then close the write properties window .
Go to Files>Export>Render Network ,or you can use the default keyboard short-cut CTL+SHIFT+Y .
About custom the size i believe you have to set the resolution for that . or you can save the file as PSD following the same steps for jpg . and customize in photoshp .
Hope this will be helpful .