Exporting elements/background sketches

So I have a walk cycle and I laid out/sketched up a bg pan layout that extends out of the 1920x1080 frame, and I was wondering how I would go about exporting the bg layout sketch into another program more suitable for painting so I could paint the bg and then import the final bg back into toon boom for a finalized scene. How would I go about doing this?

Hello Liammg,

Could you tell us which edition of the software you are using?
Also how big is the background you wish to export?

Thank you

Im using an older version of toon boom (toon boom 7.1) on my old pc. The background is slightly wider than the 1920 width by 1080 height of the camera. I want to have it pan while the character does its walk cycle, but its just a sketch right now, and I don’t know how I would go about actually exporting the sketch I did into a software where I can actually flesh out the background and paint it (like photoshop), and then re import the finished bg into toon boom but still have it fit the sketch I drew in. If that makes sense.

The only way to do that would be to export as a movie in swf.
If you do that, you will have everything, and then you can import it inside Illustrator and export that into photoshop.

Sketch has become a very popular software and broadly used by UI designers. UI Designers have been struggling with different tools to create mockups. Photoshop, the most popular software for building interfaces so far, is a photo edition software. It was not created to handle all the specificities of building a user interface.