Exporting bitmap image sequence - pan or zoom with snapshot

I think by now I have tried all the settings, but I can’t seem to find a way to export an image sequence that will just stay locked to the actual current camera view.

All the diffrent options seems to be variations of how to export an image that will contain the entire camera path from a to b. What I am looking for is an export image sequence option that behaves exactly like the “export / current image” option does. - Where the exported image will just be the portion of the pan or zoom that is currently in view - not the entire pan or zoom area. The idea being that I would then set up snapshot points to divide a pan or zoom into steps.

So, what I really want to achieve here is: In stead of exporting one big image with the entire pan or zoom rendered on top of the image as coloured lines, I would like to be able to set up snapshot points, and then have the export give me a number of images with the various steps of the pan or zoom - “cropped” to the actual camera view.

Hope my explanation is somewhat understandable, and I really hope there is a way to do this.

Cheers
Martin

I’ve had a similar issue and I discussed it here https://forums.toonboom.com/storyboard-pro/support-and-troubleshooting/exporting-panels-pdf-or-images-camera-issues#new

However after months of trying to figure out how to do it I was forced to give up. It just didn’t seem to be possible in SBP.