Export video problem in MOV and FLV

I use animate2 and id like to ask how to export the movie so it actualy works…

when i export as flash video it shows me that the sound wont work and says:
No suitable decoder module:
VLC does not support the audio or video format “undf”. Unfortunately there is no way for you to fix this.

It also wont work on other players…
On windows media player wont even the video work well.

When i export it as MOV. format,it does work but i cannot manipulate with it nor change format in format factory program.
Also the players have trouble to play the video smoothly.

The only export format that seems to work properly is SWF but that is not the format that i need ^^;

I consider this as serious issue for a wonderful animation software and im geting out of options what else to do to make it work…

i tried with and without sound file.
I tried mp3 and wav.

Without sound file i tried to combine the music with the exported flv video in windows movie maker but that causes the screen go nuts…
It does same even with simple made short animation.

Heres an music example that i tried http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3UAGJYJA

But it also makes the issue with other musics so i doupt the music file is broken.

as for the settings i usualy leave the standard settings
Screenshot: http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h314/Miu3/videosettings.jpg

To play the movies i tried Windows media player,VCL and quickTime plays smoothly only the MOV files

Do you have a sound file with your scene?

Also, what video and sound options are you using?

I just created a simple scene with some sound and tried both FLV export and MOV export and had no problems with these files.

Also, what media players are you trying to open the files with?

~Lilly

I created a simple animation with one layer and attached your sound file to it and did an FLV export with the same settings as you, and it opened in both VLC and ElMedia player just fine. I couldn’t try Windows Media Player.

I think that in order to find out what’s going I’m going to have to pass the puck to the support team. Go ahead and email them at support@toonboom.com and they can help you out.

~Lilly