Export to Flash problem: No playback control and loop animation.

Hi,

I am just learning to use Toon Boom Studio to do some animation. I have some problems when I exported to swf Flash:

1. There is no playback control for the Flash movie.

2. The Flash movie is set to loop animation. I need to stop the animation at the last frame.

I checked the manual and did not find the answer. Is it possible to set the above two options within Toon Boom Studio?

Thanks and best regards

Alex

Hi Alex,Flash movies are by default looping and have no playback options. Those tools are programmed over the animation using Actionscript and such to give some interactivity. You should still be able to prevent the looping of the animation directly in your webpage you upload the swf on using the following option in the object of the swf (see part in bold):--------------------------------- <embed src=“FRAME.swf” quality=“high” bgcolor="#ffffff" value loop=“false” width=“640” height=“480” name=“FRAME.swf” align=“middle” allowScriptAccess=“sameDomain” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” pluginspage=“http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer” /> ---------------------------------If the movie is not to be posted on the web you would need to add scripting to it if you don’t want to loop or simply right click in the flash player and uncheck the loop option (need to be done after the movie was opened).Best regards,Ugo