Export to After Effects from SP 3D

We use Storyboard Pro at the studio for most of our projects. Once it moves down the pipeline, we rely heavily on After Effects for a variety of projects, as do our network of After Effect users (every professional we work with uses After Effects for compositing). We also are creating more complex animatics for both 2d and CG animation. I have been hesitant to upgrade to Storyboard Pro 3d because we don’t yet have support to export to After Effects without loosing the 3d info. I would love to be able to create the camera moves and animation in Storyboard 3d, export that file to my editor/compositor in After Effects, create finished assets in Photoshop, Maya and Animate, then just plug it all in with After Effects… This would save us a ton of time. As it stands, we have to do all our camera moves and animation directly in After Effects, which adds a lot more time to the process and keeps me from doing more in Storyboard Pro. Please look in to the need to add this feature to Storyboard Pro 3d… The Maya export works great!!