Export of mathematics/data of animation/movement

Hi,
is there an option, or will there be one, to export data and calculations of a movement from one animated character made of one image (a puppet), without exporting a whole lot of images (png sequence for example) or a video (swf, avi, qtime…).

I’m asking this because I’m making video games and I’m trying to save some space/memory so it would be really great if it is possible to do something like this in TB or TBA or TBAP.

My process is this, i get an image of a character, it is split into body parts (head, torso, arms. legs, hands, feet etc. - it is a ready to animate puppet essentially), then I import that image (from recently it is an Adobe Illustrator CS2 file, RGB) and i get to animating, usually i do a cycle that has about 30-40 frames, for a walk or a hit or something. I use rotation and movement tools mostly, sometimes transform.
Essentially I’m working with one image but then i have to export that as an png image sequence (40 images) and then make a sprite sheet out of it. The png-s and sprite sheets are under 1 MB but when imported into Unity they get to around 4 MB per character or more (uncompressed because their compression is bad), so if you want to have more then 10 characters on the screen it quickly eats up your memory.

If this option doesn’t exist i would gladly pay someone to make me a script or a module that would do this if possible or allowed?

I recently heard about a program that promises to implement this approach (work with one image/puppet, export only data/calculations) so that’s why I’m asking if TB can do it.

I hope I explained this well enough, ask if something is unclear.

Thx!

This could perhaps be done by scripting. I often thought about doing it but I honestly wouldn’t be sure i would have the time.

However what i do is export my images, rerig in blender with images totally weighted to only one bone, then you can export the animation with it.

What graphics engine are you using for your games?