Export not working

I’m trying to export a Flash movie with Quicktime Pro 7.15 to upload out via FTP, which from reading through the posts is how we need to send out large Toon Boom files. I can’t get past 20% then the export stops and I get an error:

"Export Controller has encountered a problem and needs to close."

Is there anything else I need to be doing to solve this…anyone???

Hi marples,

How complex is the project you are trying to export? What are your system specs? These can play a part in determining whether or not your scene will export successfully. Does it consistently crash at the 20% mark, or does it fluctuate? Are you able to play back the rendered portion to verify at what point in your timeline the render crashes? This may indicate something on the stage at that specific frame is too processor or memory-intensive. If all else fails, you can always try sending a copy of your file to the support team for troubleshooting.

I was able to render it in Quicktime 7.3 , and did manage to send it out via FTP but it seemingly is vibrating when they opened it. So I downgraded to 7.15 and now it wont export at all. It always stops at 20%

It’s only 30 seconds long,working on XP with 1GB Ram, since it did export before even though it vibrated, I’m at a loss to know what to do next.