export in alpha or tranparency

Hello, I would like to know how to export drawings in alpha or with a transparent background.

i´ve alredy tried to save them on PNG4 or PNG and it dosen`t work, i sill get a black background.

If anyone can help me please i would be very gratefull. I`ve seen many tutorials and nothing is valid. i need help please.

Thank you very much.

Transparent images exported from Harmony are pre-multiplied with black so
it will always how up with a black background.

So there is not possibility of exporting in alpha and to not have a background?

Thank you very much for replying to me, but i need a solution, do you really mean that there is no way of exporting in transparency?

Thank you very much.

So what you’re saying is that when you’ve rendered your write nodes, set to PNG4, the resulting frames were not transparent? And there were no color cards or background images accidentally attached to the write node?

Do you mean that if you place your layer on top of another one (in Premiere, AE, etc.) you will still see black, not transparency? It’s normal to see black in the transparent part of the image (depending on the image viewer you’re using) or on a Quicktime file, but you can confirm it’s transparent after seeing the layer on top of another element. If it’s really solid black make sure you don’t have a colour card below, and that you are exporting with transparency, PNG4 (regular PNG will not work) or PSD4.