Excited

Hello all,

It has been years since I have used TBS, in fact I purchased version 1 through 2.5 if I remember correctly and love it. Though changes in my life took the time and motivation away from my animation escapes. I have been keeping in touch by reading the forums for the past years. Wow has TBS changed, I remember when text was not part of it and you had to import say an Illustrator file to get any sort of text. Pegs were the only way to create motion, scaling, etc, and the Drawing view and Camera views were separate. Well to make a long story short I purchased version 5 and I am frothing at the mouth to get started. I am nervous about all the new features like keyframing which did not exist the last time I used TBS. Should I go ahead and get started with version 4.5 or wait a few more days till version 5 comes out. I want my learning time to be sweet and easy. I am most concerned with the library, will that move over from 4.5 to 5? I must say JK - TGRS your tutorials, tips, advice put together on your web site are awesome, very well detailed and professional. It has given me the confidence to start animating again. Plus my wife has seen my doodles and my sad puppy dog eyes wishing to purchase TBS. I can’t say my animations are very professional, I lack in proportion and shading but my story telling will make you laugh. Anyways I am excited to get my new software.

Vince

Thank you so very much for the kind words. I really appreciate that type of reinforcement and positive feedback. And you certainly have plenty about which to be excited. TBS has really evolved significantly since the days of 1.0 - 2.5. And version 5.0 will just make it even better and open up more opportunities for creativity. I’ll keep the articles and tutorials coming, so roll up your sleeves and dig in. -JK