Error When Installing Trial Version

My computer meets all of the requirements for installation of the 30 day trial version, and I have Windows XP Home Edition. I have downloaded the files from the toonboom.com website. They came in a .zip so i extracted them to another folder named TBSV3-win-demo with another folder inside it with the same name. I don’t know what to do with the ReadMe and shortcuts, whether I should leave them in this folder or not. I don’t know if there should be another .zip folder further in called TBSSDK but there is.

I double-clicked setup.exe, got a message telling me it didn’t recognize the company, ran it anyway, chose English as the language, and when it was supposed to load the InstallShield Wizard, I got an error message pop up:

"An error (-5003 : 0x5) while running the setup.

Please make sure you have finished any previous setup and closed other applications. If the error still occurs, please contact your vendor: Toon Boom Animation Inc…"

Oh, and is it okay if all of these files are situated in My Documents/Toon Boom/…?

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. Did you try to redownload the file? I looked up for the error and it seem to be related to different versions of install shield being used. Anyway the first thing I would like you to try is redownload to file and see if it does the same thing. If it still does not work let us know or recontact us at techsupport@toonboomstudio.com

Best regards,

Ugo