error 50019

My response XML file is generating an error.
Do I have to generate the request XML file and then receive the response file from toonboom and then you know all…
Do I have to do this everytime I format my computer??? ???

Okay!
so it means I’ll have to generate the XML request and then receive a response XML everytime. I install Animate…
cuz seriously I didn’t get a word of it you mentioned lily :o
Anyways thanx.

Well what you should really do is if you’re going to format your computer, then you can return your license ahead of time. Then you can simply re-enter the license key after you format and you can then re-install immediately.

The only time you need to do the email activation with the XMLs is if you are trying to activate on a computer that is not connected to the internet. Then you can use the XML to generate the key using a thumb drive to transfer the files.

Just make sure that you are generating the response on the same computer where you’re trying to activate your license. Sometimes it will see a usb drive or a connected hard drive instead of the computer’s hard disk, so you might want to disconnect all external devices before generating the XML.

~Lilly

Unless you’re connected to the Internet. Then you can just do Internet Activation.

~Lilly