Erasing A Movement

Some how I added a movie to a character in the background of a scene. I didn’t realize this and I saved the project. Now I want to erase this movement yet I don’t see a peg or anything that this character is attached to. Is there there something I can do to fix this with the function editor?

As usual, thank you,

Evan Jacobs
www.anhedeniafilms.com

Well if you are using version 3.5 or 4.0 then each element has it’s own embedded peg, so it’s possible that you inadvertantly placed a keyframe somewhere directly on one of your drawing elements. I’d take a close look at your timeline tracks & see if you can find a rogue keyframe somewhere, then identify which tool it was set with (by the shape of the keyframe indicator - check manual for references) then select that tool, right click the frame & select “remove keyframe.” That way it will only remove the keyframe that you don’t want & if there are any others on that frame they will remain.

Of course, if the rogue keyframe is on a frame that has other keyframed attributes, it’s going to take some more searching to find. Hopefully it’s standing alone & easy to spot.

Best of luck & keep us posted if that doesn’t help.
Cheers.

Hello…

That did the trick!

Thank you for the information. I am sure it will come in handy again!

Best,

Evan Jacobs

Anytime, Evan. Glad I could help. :slight_smile: