ERASER AND BRUSH SIZE THE SAME

Hey hoping this makes it to the programmers but can we please have that when the eraser size is changed it stays that size and doesn’t also change the brush size. I really just want to draw with a small brush but erase with a big one without changing both everytime, it really slows down the work flow

Hi,

Which version are you working with?

In the new v 17 you can activate this feature in the settings.

edit:

Sorry! I thought this was about Harmony. No In Storyboard this feature doesn’t exist at the moment but I guess they will add in the next version since they added it to Harmony.

Hi ,

I just found in the pref-setting that you could syn eraser and brush. That´s in the latest version ( maybe earlier too )

Hello everyone,
Which version are you working with?

In the new v 17 you can activate this feature in the settings.

edit: click here

Sorry! I thought this was about Harmony. No In Storyboard this feature doesn’t exist at the moment but I guess they will add in the next version since they added it to Harmony.

A cup of latte is like a morning relief, and a few more cups throughout the day works as a stress releaser. Coffee lovers could very well relate to this feeling. Imagine getting your perfect cup of coffee without having to wait in line and paying a hefty sum of cost. A best automatic latte machine for home can make this imagination comes true.

You can have your morning cup just as perfect and hassle-free if you have the automatic espresso maker at home. Buying espresso machines for personal use can be a tricky task for having so many options out there.

Get More From: Cartbig