Enable/Disable display of selected deformers without clearing the selection of deformers to show

Hi,

It is great that there is the possibility to show multiple deformers at the same time in the Camera View.

Sometimes, when fine tuning deformations I would like to be able to check the result without the deformers displayed.
In this case I deselect all drawings and hit the “Show Selected Deformers” button in order to hide the displayed deformers.

Once the image checked, I reselect the drawings of which I would like to see the deformers and hit the “Show Selected Deformers” button again.
This can be a bit flow breaking.

That’s why I think that it would be great if there was a button or checkbox allowing to enable/disable the display of the selected deformers without clearing the selection of the deformers to be displayed.

I am aware that this extra button would enlarge the “Deformation” toolbar and eat precious UI space.
That’s why I think that this button could be hidden by default.

The deformer display mode could be always set to enabled by default when Harmony is launched.
Only a person who added the button to the “Deformation” toolbar would be able to toggle the mode between on and off.