Edit a .PNG file

Hi, I have imported a .png file into my project, but I want to do some modifications in this png. I want to know if it’s possible to modify the png in other editing software as Photoshop and then actualize it automatically in my project. Flash Animate has a function called “Edit with Photoshop” that brings to you this possiblity. Anybody knows if Harmony has this option?
I have to import each time the png and recolocate it.
Thanks

Select Import Images > Keep as Original Bitmap. Then you’ll have to look for the image’s new path inside the project structure (go to Layer Properties > Drawing tab and look into the Drawing Path or open your project in your system’s file explorer and look to the folder with your image name inside the Elements folder. After editing your image you will have to go to File > Read Changed Drawings or close and open the software to refresh the image.

You can also create a Timing Column if you want to keep your images on a separate directory, outside your project structure. If you change the name or location of the folder or file you will loose access to it in Harmony. More info here: https://docs.toonboom.com/help/harmony-15/premium/timing/use-timing-column.html

In old versions the “import as original bitmap” would leave the file in it’s original folder (for instance C:\ProjectName\Backgrounds) creating a timing column. Currently, as far as I know, all import options will bring the image into the project structure. This prevents you from losing the drawings paths when moving or archiving the project to a different location

Luis Canau