duplicated templates

I have a several characters, each of them contains the same elements(left &right hands, eyes, pupils,etc.) I’ve made a template from each character.
Now when I am trying to import templates of two different characters in the same scene, second character template is always identical as the first character template. So instead of having a two different characters in the scene,
I have just one duplicate character. Is there any way to fix it so I could import two different characters in one scene?

By looking at it, it maybe related to the naming convention. But it would work when two identical template named same are imported one same scene by creating a layername_1. However the drawings should be independent. Are the drawings same between two different template? Were there any error while importing it? Or was it done as symbol?
By the way, many studio creates a empty blank template without drawings. And then save it in template library. And then add drawings on empty template by the same reason that you were doing it. But once done, use script called TB_add_Prefix_or_Surfix (which is in Animate pro by default) from scripts tool bar by selecting all read modules that just have created template from blank template and add prefix or surfix name of the character so that you can identify which arm (for example) of which character by checking the name of the layer when more than two characters are brought in the same scene.

I have changed the names, so for the same part of a different character/template I have twoo different names,(left_leg_c and left leg_s) but soon as I import second template first character simply duplicates. Thanks anyway, I’ll check this script method.

I have a several characters, each of them contains the same elements(left &right hands, eyes, pupils,etc.) I’ve made a template from each character.
Now when I am trying to import templates of two different characters in the same scene, second character template is always identical as the first character template. So instead of having a two different characters in the scene,
I have just one duplicate character. Is there any way to fix it so I could import two different characters in one scene?