dual monitors

I have 2 monitors that work just fine, but I do not know how to move the drawing/camera window to the second monitor. Any help??

Hi,

Do you have both monitors being clones of each other? In theory simply dragging the Toon Boom application to the other window would do (or stretching it). You can also undock certain part of the interface to bring them to the other monitor.

Regards,

Ugo

Thanks. Seems easy once done. I undocked the camera and drawing windows, dragged those to the second monitor, and was then able to expand them, and switch between the two using the tabs. I also moved some controls over there and it all works quite well.

New issue - I found that I am only using about one quater of my Intuous 9x12 drawing pad and wish I could use the entire surface so that I could increase drawing complexity.

Appreciate your last answer.

Hi,

For the Intuos issue you might have to map your tablet to your second monitor (the drawing zone). This should be possible through the drivers of the wacom tablet.

Regards,

Ugo

Wonderful! I changed the tablet pen setting to 2nd monitor exclusive use of the tablet for drawing and now it utilizes the whole tablet. Again, this makes perfect sense once done, as the tablet was trying to allow for full coverage of both monitors.

Thanks again, and now I have a lot to do…