Drawing problem in TBS 4.5, using Intous3 in Vista

When drawing in TBS 4.5 the stroke appears on a different place than where I’m actually drawing. The problem occurs only in TB, only in drawing view. For the first 6 months I had no problems, but after moving my computer I’m not able to use my intous3 tablet.

I’ve reinstalled both TB and tablet several times with no result. I’ve read through similar problems in the forum, but haven’t found a solution which works for me. Any help would be muchmuch appreciated!!

Hi,

This is usually a corruption in the tablet preferences. You will need to delete the preferences by going to the Start Menu>Wacom Tablet (or Pen Tablet)>Tablet Preference File Utility. There use the Delete All Preferences option while Toon Boom Studio is closed and it should do the trick.

Best regards,

Ugo

Great, this worked! I’m a very happy person right now!
Thanks Ugo

I am having the same problem, but I can not find the “tablet preferences” to delete? A screen shot would be very helpful.

Hi,

You should be able to get access to it by going to the Start Menu>All Programs>“Pen Tablet” or “Wacom Tablet”>“Pen Tablet Preference File Utility” or “Wacom Tablet Preference File Utility”.

Regards,

Ugo