drawing on tablet some lines don't appear

Hello. I’m having trouble drawing on my tablet in toon boom studio. while drawing quickly some lines don’t show and that’s frustrating.

I’m using Toon Boom Studio 4.5. My tablet is Wacom Bamboo Touch. I have the latest drivers. I’ve tried changing display settings in preferences and tool settings but still nothing. I’m using 1 monitor.

please help.

Hello. You can try improving the performance by doing the following:

Unfortunately I’ve already done this.

I also unchecked all render settings, changed into portrait mode correction, turned off hardware acceleration, changed video memory usage and tried rendering in OpenGL.

Still the problem keeps occuring.

What are your current specifications?

Thank you.

It’s Windows XP SP3
Pentium 4 CPU 3.00GHz
2GB RAM
NVidia GeForce 9800 GT

The tablet works perfectly in painting programs
and in Toon Boom Animate, Digital, Solo or Storyboard Pro
but in any version of Toon Boom Studio it does not.
I would really love to buy Toon Boom Studio
because it’s the most fun and works great apart from this glitch.

Is there a difference between the performance in the Drawing or the Camera View?

Also try closing all other windows such as Cells and Exposure Sheet to see if it makes a difference.

Closing all other views doesn’t make any difference but strangely enough it works great in camera view.

PS. why is that?

I remember a bug like that in the past where the performance in the Camera View was much better than in the Drawing View.

Unfortunately I do not remember what the cause was and if it was ever fixed.

…ooook; so theres no solution...Ill have to draw in flash and import the drawings in tbs…which is crazy… ::slight_smile:

and yet…is there any patch or service pack available for win 7 ?