Drawing Monitor XP-Pen Artist 13.3 VS Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 Review

I didn’t see a thread about this two items , and it seemed like no one has given their impressions on this device so I wanted to put together something quick to kickstart a discussion or something.

I was able to get my hands on this two so I did a review. If you have any questions about it just let me know and I’ll do my best to respond. Love to hear from other people who also own the device.

The difference in mainly in the pen tilt/rotation, pen pressure, screen parallax, expresskeys, multi-touch, and tablet stand. Perhaps the screen colours are slightly better on the new Cintiq Pro 13.

Pen pressure - The pen pressure doesn’t matter because most people can’t feel any difference between 2048 and 8192. People can already draw fantastically with 1024 and higher pen pressure isn’t going to suddenly make everything look better or anything like that. Pen pressure shouldn’t affect your decision.

About the pen nibs, the reason you hear that pen nibs wear out faster on the newer Cintiq Pro 13 is because the nibs are physically thinner. However, the screen on a Cintiq Pro 13 is just etched glass and not a full blown texture like the Artist 13.3. So in other words:
-Artist 13.3 = slightly thicker pen nibs + very textured screen.
-Cintiq Pro 13 = thinner pen nibs + only slightly textured screen.
Both should have around the same speed of pen nib wear because of that.
Note that pen nib wear speed is different for everyone. Everyone uses a different amount of pressure when drawing, so as long as you draw lightly and change the pen pressure settings so you don’t have to press as hard, it shouldn’t wear out ridiculously fast with either tablet.

Hopefully what I said above helps you decide which is the better device for you. I can’t find webpage about Cintiq Pro 13 on their official website . for more information about Artist 13.3 you can visit https://www.xp-pen.com/goods/show/id/202.html .