Download not working

Dear team,

I cant downloded my prepaided “Toon Boom Studio Express V2.5 - Windows” always recieved a a window with this message “Sorry, we are unable to load this page at the moment. Please try again later. The Webmaster has been notified and will solve this issue as soon as possible.” May e mails is had returned back too. Whats the problem? I paided, and i want use this softwarre.

Regards,
Vigh David
>:( >:(

What browser and OS are you using? I had no problems using Windows XP and IE6

I using just WinME. Thats the problem?

It could be. I haven’t talked to anyone that DIDN’T have major issues with ME. Personally, I think that is the worst OS Microsoft ever put out but that is my opinion.

Is TBS even compatible with ME?

Our website download system employs referrer checking to avoid malicious people to download our software without authorization. To download our software you’ll need to click the download link directly, or use a downloader that can send a referrer.

There could be several reasons why someone can’t download our software.

1) You clicked on a link on an “unofficial” web site. We do not allow that kind of external hotlinking.

2) You’re using a download manager.

Here is the solution to this problem:

Set up your download manager to send a HTTP referer, and
when you’ll click the link on the toonboom.com site the
download will be authorized.

Here’s how you can do this in Getright:

Go to Getright Configuration, under Advanced/Protocol
check Send “Referer” in HTTP Request and then select
Calculated from open web browser page.

The setup should be similar for other download managers.

3) Your browser did not send a referer.

This normally happens if you right click on a link and select save-as, or if you copy and paste a link into a new browser window and press Enter. It may also be that your browser is set up to not send any referer. But left clicking on a link works just fine and has been tested in IE6, Netscape 6, Opera6, Firefox and Safari.

4) You’re using a firewall.

Some software firewalls, for instance the Norton Personal Firewall (which is also part of Norton Internet Security) or ZoneAlarm remove the referer from HTTP requests which will block any downloads on any site that does a referer check.

Here is the solution to this problem:

To download from our site such options should always be turned off.

Here’s how you can do this in Norton:

In Norton you have to go to the Privacy Settings and disable browser privacy (which doesn’t really protect your privacy anyway as your IP address will always be logged regardless of that setting).

Here’s how you can do this in ZoneAlarm:

In ZoneAlarm you have to go to Privacy → Cookie Control → Custom and
uncheck “remove private header information”.

Other Software like AdSubstract also blocks the referer and makes downloads impossible.

We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and
hope you understand our reasons for doing so.

Thanks.