I´m worried because I need to make an animated video for TV and I have some doubts:
1. Which resolution and fps: Nowadays, the TV is HDTV, isn´t it?, 1920 x 1080?. 24 or 25 fps?.
2. When I export the video, how I can avoid blending and interlaced?. What´s the best píxel for video, is the square píxel?. Where Animate PRO has the options to select this píxel?
3. Are these steps correct?:
a. I do the animation and export it with ANIMATION codec.
b. In Premiere check that the animation isn´t interlaced or with blending.
c. Export with h264 codec.
4. Which is the best resolution and codec to make a video and it to be see in any TV?, 1920 X 1080?.
5. Maybe you can help me with this question of Premiere:
If I need a composition in 1920 x 1080 in Premiere, how I can do?, because there isn´t this option.
Thank you very much.