Dog Coffin Cafe

After 2 years of learning this software I’ve finally put something together that I like. It still has some rough edges but I hope to take care of those as I work on more episodes. You can see it here on Youtube. http://bit.ly/ayrfM6

Nice style and character design!

Marie-Eve

Thank you so much for your kind words Marie-Eve. I really appreciate that.
Matt

Yes very nice work, it’s almost like watching the newspaper Editorials animated. Way to go matt.

Alex, thank you for the encouraging comments. Much appreciated!
Matt

Was pretty good to watch overall.

Couple of comments:
-I think you need to work on the pace a little.
-The intro part where all the text comes happened too slow.

Thanks for the critique Raider, you’re right on both accounts. I’m also not happy with the lack of any easing in the animation of the characters but I’m hoping to get a more polished product as I keep working with the software. It can be overwhelming to have to deal with so much when producing even something this short. Let’s see there’s writing, scripting, acting and action, pace, trying to stay concise in building to the punch/end, environment and on and on . . . I really am starting to enjoy the power of this software in that as an independent artist I can focus on more than just structural animation. Thanks again for the input, it’s much appreciated.

Doing anything as an independent is a huge amount of work.

The great thign about Animate is the first ep is the most work and it should go down after that if you do your reuse well.