Does TB Harmony and other software work with AMD Ryzen 7 1700X processor

Hi there. My apologies if the answer exists somewhere in this discussion board, but I was unable to find it.

Your website lists Intel processors only. Is there a reason for that? Does the AMD Ryzen 7 processor work just as well with your products.
I know i am not the only person to ask this but there is no clear answer and your customer service cant tell me yes or no.

Your quick response to this is much appreciated, as I am waiting to purchase the right desktop.

Cheers,
Chad

Well, I wondered that myself. Longtime Mac User here but I have used Windows at work from time to time and finally got tired of waiting for Apple to give me a new Mac Pro tower to buy. So, I ended up buying a prebuilt gaming PC, primarily because of the damn cryptominers making it difficult to find 1080 cards at decent prices. I figured it was best to buy a prebuilt rig and then add other items to it as needed.

Anyway, I have a Ryzen 7 1700x and just installed Toon Boom Harmony Premium 15 on it this morning and the installation went smoothly, activated with the license wizard and everything appears to work okay. Be nice to get some sort of word from the folks at Toon Boom on whether or not the Ryzen platform is officially compatible or if we can expect hiccops along the way.