Does anyone know where some color palettes can be downloaded?

Hi everyone,

Ya know, although AP3 's color scheme is an awesome feature, i can’t believe they didn’t at LEAST include a color palette with more than 6 colors on it. Does anyone know where i can find and download a color palette which contains an exhaustive list of colors from which to choose? …or one you may have so to replace the default .plt file (color names included)?
Much thanks if you do!

Timothy

Thanks tochiman. That’s much better - 120 colors to choose from :). I’ll use this until i find some different ones, with varying colors. If not, i’ll just add on and subtract from this one as i go. Thanks again…

Timothy

You can always create your default palette and replace it with existing one under
Win: C:\Program Files (x86)\Toon Boom Animation\Toon Boom Animate Pro 3\etc
Mac: In Finder, Application>Toon Boom Animate Pro 3>tba>etc
The one you are looking is default_palette.plt. In case you do not have old palette from previous version, here is it in the link default_palette.plt
If you are creating your own palette, just be careful to reuse it by duplicating the palette (not clone) so that it creates a new Color ID so that the color change does not affects others when two characters in the same scene painted in same palette.