Disappointed in Toon Boom

Two and half weeks ago I purchased Toon Boom Express through the website Aniboom for $50. I opted for the downloadable version with the thought that I would be able to start using it right away.

I experienced a few technical difficulties in opening the downloaded software, but these issues were resolved. Through the dialog/forum it was mentioned to me that the version I purchased had been removed about 6 months ago and a newer version is currently being sold.

Due to the fact that I was given the link to download the v3.5 of Express and not v4.0 I have not been able to access any of the tutorials.

I have since attempted to contact Ugo via the e-mail list in his profile and received a failure to deliver notice. I requested further information via the forum and still no reply.

So the question remains…I was sold v3.5 of Toon Boom Express via Aniboom despite the fact that it was apparently pulled “off the shelves” approx. 6 months ago. Will Toon Boom fix this and provide the now available v.4.0 of Toon Boom Express so that I may view the much needed tutorials?

I can understand if I had purchased v3.5 TBX 6 months ago before ir was pulled, but not 2 1/2 weeks ago.

Thanks
Doug

Doug,

Did this ever get resolved? I’m just curious as I’ve had TBS for about a week and had quite a few hiccups with the program as well. I know it’s not the same as your issue, but still curious.