Difference from drawing view to camera view

I try to import a drawing to use for background, then rotates it to fit mt other drawings in the cameraview ( thats the only place I can make it rotate…) , but when I switch back to drawing view the imported drawing is just laying there unrotated. But in the cameraview its fine. Why is this? How can I fix this.? I also have problems with rotoscoping being perfectly synced in drawing-view, and then, when swithcing to camera view, it gets delayed or ahead by a few frames… does anyone have a solution to this? Id be very grateful , as a deadline is coming up…

Hi,

The drawing view is actually isolating the current element selected in a single view. If you want to have an overview of the project itself you will have to work in the Camera view for this is what which will be exported later on.

Be aware that it is possible draw in the camera view, the drawing view is mostly useful when you need to have that specific element isolated to work on it. If you want to work in the Camera view you could actually enable and disable some element with the checkbox from the left side of the timeline to have a clearer view of what is going on.

Best regards,

Ugo