Cutout bounding box issue

So I’m having this issue with the bounding boxes on imported PSDs. The problem is that the bounding box for each element is the size of the entire canvas of the file I’m importing.

Now I’ve done it before where when I import the PSD’s the elements all import with appropriately sized bounding boxes ignoring the canvas size, but I can not for the life of me seem to recreate that same result since upgrading to Harmony 17.

Does anyone have a solution to this? Is there a way to change the size of the bounding boxes After the fact?

I’ve been playing around with it a bit and so far what I’ve found is that if I go back to my previous version (Harmony 15) Then I can get it to import with appropriate bounding boxes for each individual layer. And I’m able to then save that and drag them into my Harmony 17 scene from the library, but then I have to completely reset all of the pivot points from scratch and rename every single drawing and peg.

If anyone has any solution where I can do the importing directly into 17 without having to piggyback off of an older version I would be very much appreciative.

-Josh