CUT OUT ANIMATION

Hello,

I am very new to this and am trying to figure out if this will work, therefore I am using your trial version currently. I am attempting to build charictors using images in cut out animation. I have watched the video tutorial, but am lost. In the tutorial it describes what to do but not how to do it. I have imported the various body parts into my time line and am trying to peg them together. In the tutorial it tells you to create a parent peg then attach all of the parts to it. I see in the tutorial video the peg has the elements linked to it and for a second has a line down each of them. then the element changes and the changed part is clicked to link these together. It doesn’t tell you how to do this. I have asked a few questions already about this and if this will work in my application. Please forgive me, but the answers are way over my head, I don’t know how to use this program, is there a manual or book? How can I proceed?

Thanks,

Mark.

Yes, click HERE to download any documentation you don’t have.

Read the PDF user guide manual description of cut out animation and watch the videos in the cutout tutorial, it is all explained. Just think in terms of taking cut out pieces of paper for each body part and connecting them logically using brads or thumb tacks to create a hinged paper doll puppet.-JK