Custom work area color?

Hi all!I have few questions for our production here :slight_smile: _It is possible to custom the color of the work area on toon boom stb? _How we can import many song in the same time in the timeline?Thank you for the futur answersfrem

It’s not possible to change the color of the work area but other colors canbe modified from the “Global UI” tab of the preferences.You cannot import many audio files at a time currently because the software would nothave any idea of how to arrange them (i.e. would you line them to play at the same time or one after the other; and in which order)

Hi KrizThank you for the answers :)Actualy i find a way to change the work area color, if you go to : C:\Program Files (x86)\Toon Boom Animation\Toon Boom Storyboard Pro 2\resources You have the file “sb_prefs” Open it and find the line :Change the color code and you’re ready to work :slight_smile: And it’s not a problem if you want export because the background is always white in your export :)frem

Hi all!It is possible to configure a toon boom project to when we open it, there is already many layers with text or drawing on every panels?I can configure au project to have a new layer every panels it’s possible but i don’t know how give a text or a drawing to this layer?Thank you for the futur answers and i’m sorry for my english…Please help me :slight_smile:

hii would like to have a diferent work area color tooi mean in the stage view, it would be nice to have a grey color like in the perspective view in animate@Lillywhat do you advise about fremM suggestion of changing color background on sb_preferences file?it sounds tempting but im noob and apreciate advise!(im on mac)thanks

thanks Lilly &fremMthis works nice!