Curve Deformation easing

Hi
I’m new to Harmony and I’m having issues with setting the easing for a deformation tween.

I have a drawing to which I’ve attached a Curve Deformation. This created 2 peg layers - Curve and Offset (see picture). The Curve peg layer has a few parameters: Length, Orientation, Offset etc.
If I double click on either one of them, I get the bezier editor and can change the way the easing looks by dragging the handles and the keyframes - this is fine.

However, I can’t seem to be able to change this easing for multiple parameters at once. Is there a way to do this?

Also, the “SET EASE TYPE” button on the toolbar doesn’t seem to do anything - selecting any of the tweens in the timeline and then setting one of the easing types from the dropdown does nothing. I’ve tried even adding the “APPLY EASING TO SELECTION” button to the toolbar and pressing it and still nothing.

So my questions are:

• can I set the easing for multiple Curve parameters at once?
  • what does the “Set Ease Type” button do? Does it work with Curve parameters tweens?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I’ve wasted 2 whole days on this so far…

Thanks!

Ok, as it usually happens, I found my answer after posting this: I have to select the first keyframe of the tween and then right click and go to “Set Ease for Multiple Parameters”.

What I was doing wrong was selecting a random simple frame inside the tween instead of the keyframe (Flash style) and the multiple parameters bezier editor would always show up empty with nothing to edit.

So tween is set not inside the tween, but at the keyframe.
Not sure why not both…

think about that line in between the keyframes as ‘in-betweens’ created by the software. That’s why you can only make the animation changes on keyframes.