Cursor not showing when I hover with my Intuos pro pen but allows me to draw blindly

I downloaded TB harmony essentials for a class and we are all using the same program. When I use my wacom intuos pro pen to try and draw, the cursor doesn’t follow my pen when I hover over my tablet. the cursor just stays where I left it when I was done using my mouse. It just makes me draw blindly wherever my pen happens to be on my tablet and can’t even draw a simple stick figure accurately because I can’t see where the cursor is. I have no problem with this in other drawing programs so it is TB harmony essentials that is not working. My instructor does not know what the issue is. I can’t find any answers online.

We are having the same problem in Toon Boom Harmony 17 Premium. This bug seems to be persistent with each release of Toon Boom Harmony Premium. We use a Wacom Intuos Pro in class and the problem shows its head whenever it wants to and restarting the whole computer does not seem to fix it most of the time. To think that this is a problem that has not been fixed in like a year according to when that comment was posted.

We are having the same problem in Toon Boom Harmony 17 Premium. This bug seems to be persistent with each release of Toon Boom Harmony Premium. We use a Wacom Intuos Pro in class and the problem shows its head whenever it wants to and restarting the whole computer does not seem to fix it most of the time. To think that this is a problem that has not been fixed in like a year according to when that comment was posted.[/quote]

Hello Mitsuki,

Often errors such as this are specific to setups, can you please let me know what happens if/when you try the following:

Please try opening Harmony, going to your Advanced Preferences and toggle “Use Qt Wintab Tablet Support” and then apply the change. You’ll need to restart Harmony afterwards. If this does not work, we recommend making sure all of your computer drivers are up to date and, if they are, uninstalling and re-installing your pen drivers just to be safe.

I also recently downloaded TB Harmony Advanced and I’m having the same issue. I can’t see the cursor as I’m drawing and I already tried the solution that was suggested with no success. This is a huge inconvenience when trying to do cleanup or any kind of drawing for that matter. How can I find a solution to this problem?

Hello Gambrosio29,

Please try opening Harmony, going to your Advanced Preferences and toggle “Use Qt Wintab Tablet Support” and then apply the change. You’ll need to restart Harmony afterwards. If this does not work, we recommend making sure all of your computer drivers are up to date and, if they are, uninstalling and re-installing your pen drivers just to be safe.

Let me know if it works!