Crashing while Exporting

Every time I try to export anything into a facebook or youtube format Toon Boom 6.0 crashes while finishing. I am using Toon Boom 6 on a brand new iMac and the movie I am exporting is only 100 frames… Any help? Thank you anybody!

Hi there,

Sorry you’re having a hard time with this. This export issue was just recently found, and is something we are working on.
In the meantime, the workaround would be to export to Quicktime from TBS and simply upload the clip to your account manually through your browser. The best compression settings to use when you export would be H.264 (in essense, all the export to youtube does is render a .mov then upload it for you to your account).

I hope this helps,

Lindsay

Lindsay,

Um this would be pretty helpful information to send out to all users. Because I mention I use toondboom on my youtube channel page I get a ton of questions and lately this issue has been popping up. You might wanna let folks no about this.

OK, thank you for the information. That is actually what I ended up doing and it seemed to work alright.

Hello,

This issue will be fixed in a software update, set to be released sometimes this month. I will post more information as soon as it becomes available.

Thank you for your patience,

Lindsay