crashing on scene change

I have only one project that does this. Unfortunately it is the one I’m working on right now.

When I got to change from the title scene to scene 1, it crashes. Every time. I tried deleting the bitmap layer (for some reason I got the impression that bitmaps sometimes cause issues, probably not true), I tried using different ways of changing scenes.

I also tried uninstalling, deleting info from regedit, and reinstalling. With and without reboots in the mix. Nuttin’.

I may try taking this to my wife’s computer and see if it behaves differently.

Well, the good news is that even though the file itself is still having a problem, that I was able to take all of my work from scene 1 into the titles scene and then transfer it to the global library. Nothing had really been done yet, so I’m in good shape.

Sometimes it goes this way. ;D