Crash and Recovery Problem

My power went out 5 minutes after I saved my Toon Boom Project. I recovered the file, and it seems that everything is gone. I check the files elements and everything’s still there. To clarify, I did save. I opened my project, and it shows what it would look like if you opened Toon Boom for the first time. Every drawing name I created is in my elements folder, though. I’m in shock because I have been working on this for 9 months and I had no idea where to go. Please, if anyone has any answers, reply.

-Drake Duntley

Hello Drake,

Please contact our support team at support@toonboom.com with any files you might have (if any) and they will try and aid you with the file recovery, if possible.

My power went out 5 minutes after I saved my Toon Boom Project. I recovered the file, and it seems that everything is gone. I check the files elements and everything’s still there. To clarify, I did save. I opened my project, and it shows what it would look like if you opened Toon Boom for the first time. Every drawing name I created is in my elements folder