Cost of upgrade from TBS

Hi

From within TBS I can see an ad for a $99 upgrade cost to Harmony Essentials, but when I click on the link to the website to upgrade, it suddenly says $126 for the upgrade. Can you please tell me which is correct?

Cheers

Dave

The lower prices were temporary and ended on June 14th, 2015. The teaser ads may be in cache or they have not updated the images. They are basically links and the other end has been updated to reflect current pricing.

When I open Animate Pro 3 I see the initial advertised upgrade price that was available. I already upgraded but I still see that ad. I don’t know how they downloaded that to my software. It was not there prior to the release of Harmony 12. It may go away if I clear a cache on my system. I have not tried.

BTW, Toon Boom has run sales in the past. It is a new Toon Boom world with the subscription plan and all but they might run more sales before they have a new version of Harmony to offer. A sale might appear in a few months, maybe around the Holidays. This intro pricing just ended so I would not expect to see a sale for several months.

Thanks for the reply.

I can’t help but think that if advertisements are designed to be held in cache, then time sensitive prices should have the dates listed in the ads.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.