Converting a motion control point from curved to linear

Hi, I used to convert control points from curved to linear regularly in Animate 2 simply by clicking the point in the camera view and pressing ‘O’. This no longer appears to work in Harmony Essentials 14 unless I’ve overlooked something. I’ve been through the manual and it refers to setting a tension value from the control points properties view but I can’t see this or find out how to enable it if it even exists anymore?

Please help, I’m sure it’s something simple that I’ve overlooked :slight_smile: I’m basically trying to control the camera on a peg and prevent it from overshooting when pulling back on itself.

Hello! i was having the same problem with essential and the only way i have found to edit it is by going into the layer your working on and edit the tension in the “position path X,Y,Z”.

Hello! i was having the same problem with essential and the only way i have found to edit it is by going into the layer your working on and edit the tension in the “position path X,Y,Z”.

Thanks Jmars, I found it and this worked. Seems odd that they removed the feature to simply have a keyboard shortcut to shorten the whole process. Much appreciated.