Contour Editor tool

Hi Marty does a good tutorial on cut-out animation. Although i am troubled.
I am trying to get the Contour Editor to work but for some reason it doesnt.
I have a Mac. I have tried everything. Ctrl click doesnt work. It there some kind of art to it.
I was also looking for Marty’s email so i could contact him.
thanks.

To add a contour point on the Mac you use [Option/ALT] + clicking on the line where you want to add the point. [CTRL] + click is the way you do this on the PC. -JK

hi i figured out the contour tool and now im trying to scale the drawing down but not sure. Is it different on a mac. i picked the select tool and held down shift but the drawing moved but did not get any smaller to fit the grid.
Help.

To scale a drawing object follow these steps. (this works for Drawing Elements only)

1. Select the Drawing Select tool (1) from the tools palette.

2. In drawing view select the desired object you want to scale. (you will see that object inside the drawing tool bounding box which has unfilled square grab handles on both sides and on all four corners.

3. In the drawing view panel click on a corner grab handle (to proportionally scale hold down the [shift] key) Now that you clicked on a grab handle you can start dragging that handle to scale the selected object. Release the grab handle when you are satisfied that you have scaled the object enough. To scale up drag the handle away from the center of the bounding box to scale down drag the handle toward the center of the bounding box. This works exactly the same on the Mac or the PC. -JK