Constant crashing. I mean CONSTANT CRASHING.

Hi to All,

Stupid Question: I’ve been using SB Pro 2 on and off since 2011 and I’ve always had a problem with it crashing. I just repurchased a license four weeks ago. It crashes on opening. It crashes on scrolling. It crashes on lassoing. It’s a time bomb. You never know when it’s going to crash. I’m losing days of working time. In the last two days, I’ve been unable to complete the revisions on the first scene of my board! Could the speed of my phone server have anything to do with it? Is there any information traveling the phone line with this software that could cause it to crash?

Maybe there’s a bug in my MAC that SB Pro doesn’t like? My only option left is to update to Maverick, but I feel that is just another roll of the dice.

Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated. ToonBoom support has been unable to resolve this question so I’m bringing it to the community.

Many thanks,

Rob

Hi, Rob,
Please send an email to support@toonboom.com
They will help you with this issue.
Thanks
Wei

HI
Since this morning whenever I’ve tried to play battlefield 4 I get about 2 or 3 minutes into the game before completely crashing every time without fail. I was wondering if the problem was just me, and if there is a way to fix this.

I know that it isn’t a problem with my connection or my PC as it has been working fine for the past 2 days with no problems.
help tnks
see: ipad mini 2 & iphone 5s prix

I’m having the EXACT same problem…

If SB crashing at the opening try this:

https://forums.toonboom.com/toon-boom-storyboard-family/support-and-troubleshooting/storyboard-15-and-maverick-1092#comment-32491