Completely lost

i love toon boom but i feel like its one step forward 10 step back, because everytime i copy a image to draw on it it effect all the images before it, or when i use animation it effects all my other cells, would love help how to do them seperately without making another element

Not sure if I understand correctly but there is difference between clone and duplicate that are used on different situation. Although would like to have some example and more information to understand the situation better.

I think what i want is to know if a copy or paste tool exist, because in some scenes i need to use the same character in more than one scene the problem i have with this is when i do make a copy i need to change the character in a view ways, but when i do it effects all other drawing i did of him in other frames

TUCSON, Ariz. Your body Authentic jordan shoes associated with Ildefonso Martinez arrived
Louis Vuitton Handbags using a Friday night time
Air Jordans final The spring seeing that Someone in particular,
Louis vuitton Canada Event Zero. 1201000. This individual
Air Jordans sale used black Nike footwear,
Louis vuitton handbags canada any Perry Ellis gear, denim jeans
Canada Louis Vuitton Handbags which has a 34inch waist,
Discount jordan shoes A Casio watch.Pertaining to
Cheap jordans for sale medical examiners
Discount louis vuitton for sale for the Pima State morgue,
Nike Air Jordans sale his or her ended up being an exotic
Louis Vuitton handbags canada scenario. Not necessarily with
Jordans for sale precisely how he / she passed away
cheap jordans from china producing identical demanding trip containing stated a large number of against the law immigrants but instead while he had been identified thus swiftly. edge administration. For a lot of, sixty a strong motivator inwards push The legislature to do something this holiday season with immigration regenerate. Merely naysayers order recommendations provided so far call for far more administration using several essentials on the way to make unnecessary lives.
“The actual terminology released is definitely amazingly more of the similar,” explained Quat Rodriguez associated with Coalicion signifiant Derechos Humanos inside Tucson, that collects house elevators absent migrants by friends and family to give to health care investigators looking to establish this deceased. illegitimately, driving smugglers to steer migrants to remote comeuppance. Folks walk up to 7 days in devastating heating system, generally with plenty of bottled water and processed tuna to be able to very last solely days.Imitation Louis Vuitton Purses While unlawful crossings have got fallen drastically with prior several years, a huge selection of bodies continue to be discovered every year for the line. Boundary real estate agents perform a lot more than just one,000 rescues yearly, along with human-centered organizations have got put normal water areas down the bound throughout trust connected with portion.

I have seen it done in video tutorials and also described as an option but not demonstrated in other video tutorials so yes there is Copy/Paste capability. However, it only works under certain circumstances. I am new to TB as well and I cannot tell you more than this. I encourage you to watch videos online and search the User Manual for information. When I tried it it did not work.

I have found that you have to watch for every detail in videos. Something may not be verbalized like a sequence that is extremely important and I guess people either don’t realize they are doing something and not describing it or they think people already know it. I am speaking of tutorial videos made by users not pros. I do not believe there are any professional tutorials on Youtube for Studio and there may be only one or two that you can buy but they cost half the price of Studio.

The manual is not the most informative and available video tutorials are not abundant for Studio. This is just one other reason I am quickly moving onto Animate level. There is much more to learn from beyond Studio. I believe I will advance quicker even though there is more to learn and a steeper learning curve doing so.