Coloring in Photoshop?

Is it possible to color the frames in photoshop?
I’m a total newbie with this stuff, so I have no idea forgive me :slight_smile:

If I wanted to color my animation in photoshop, would that even be possible? If it is, is it easy, or a big headache?

I’ve searched the forum, but haven’t found anything answering my questions.

Thanks,

Charlotte

You could just output frames and then open them in photoshop. This sounds very slow. I wouldn’t do this unless you had a good reason to do so.

Thank you for responding :slight_smile:

How would you output the frames?

go to file, then export then “images”… in the export menu specify your frames range, toonboom will export them and label them in sequential order.

i have to agree with TheRaider, this just prolongs your project. unless a compelling reason is present. coloring in toonboom is much faster.

Thanks!

I love TBA, but I do want a different brush/paint style than is offered.
I guess I could try and learn how to get a brush setting that is more like watercolor, in TBA, or soft edges - but what I know right now is all of them have hard edges.

More practice and toying is in order I guess. :slight_smile:

It really depends what you are trying to do.

If you are just painting backgrounds, paint them first and bring them into Animate so you don’t need to paint every time.

If you are doing cutout characters, do the pieces in photoshop and arrange them in Animate.

However if you are going frame by frame style then you won’t have a choice but to do if after. However you would do what you can before animating to save time and keep consistancey.

chanyuan0811

longchamp handbags

ray ban sunglasses

the north face jackets

michael kors outlet online

lebron james shoes

true religion jeans

true religion jeans

louis vuitton outlet

canada goose sale

true religion jeans

soccer jerseys