Color Picker still broken in Harmony 17

Hey Guys,

I’ve had this issue for as long as I’ve had Harmony. In version 16, now in 17. I’ve never been able to find a solution.

When I double click on a color in the palette and bring up the window to select the color with the eyedropper in it, the eyedropper only selects black or white as the color, regardless of what I drag the eyedropper to and release my mouse button.

Not sure what’s causing this, but I haven’t gotten an answer from anyone at Toon Boom yet.

I’m on MacOS Sierra 10.12.4 if that helps.

Thanks

Which model graphic card is your system using?

Are you referring to the colour dropper on the main toolbar,
the colour dropper from the “Color Picker” window or both?

I’m having this same issue. The color picker from the Swatches menu seems to be completely broken. I wonder if it is because of that drag and drop none-sense. I’m working on MacOS Sierra 10.12.6. It looks like this tool has been broken for years.

Well, I am working in OSX El Capitan (10.11.6) NVIDIA GTX 680 - Harmony Premium 17
and the colour picker is working perfectly.

I have had a similar problem and it turns out that the picker is just way, way, way off (by about 1000 pixels to the right or so).

I am pretty sure it is due to the scaling on my secondary monitor. When I moved the window I was trying to select from to my main screen and tried again, the picker became accurate.

Now I just need to work out if it’s a driver update thing for my monitor/mouse/other or just selecting the right display settings for my extra screens.

I have a sliiiightly unique setup though with Surface Pro (Windows 10) connected to a Surface Dock with 2 additional screens.

Not sure if this will help any of you.

Cheers!