Color palette does not work. how to add a palette

the color palette area just stopped working. I had a palette that I had started to make for a character. I had created names on some swatches and was about to import colors from a design. The picker would not pick up the color from the design. I would just create another black color in the picker window. After multiple attempts, it crashed. When I opened it again I had no swatches that I had added anymore, also the default ones are not to be found and I don’t have palettes in my list of palettes. I cannot have access to the plus for adding a new palette so I can’t even start over. Now I can’t even create a new palette to start over. So basically I have no way to create a model with color unless someone can tell me how to restore it. I have closed and opened it to try to fix it.

Hi RipTide,

Please contact our support department at desk@toonboom.com because it sounds like something very strange is happening with your computer and they are the team best equipped to help you solve whatever issue you are encountering.

In the meantime, our Discord MVPs may be able to help you. Our community MVPs are highly skilled animators that answer questions and support other animators on our Discord channel. Join them over here:
https://discord.com/channels/576095341523369984/576436694375464972

Thanks and good luck!

Toon Boom team

Well, No idea about it