Color differences

Hello,

I’m running into an issue where one machine is rendering vastly different colors on export than another. All the settings for export are the same on both machines.

I came to ask about two possible reasons for the differences in color. One machine is using windows 7 and Harmony v9.2 and another is using OS X and Harmony v.10. Is it possible that either of those could be the problem?

The Mac is rendering out much darker colors than the Windows machine if that’s of any use.

This is really not something I can help with but I would think that in order to evaluate the colors .

To cheque the colors of the two renders you will have to watch both files on the same machine. If they still show different its the file. If they show the same you will have to cheque the calibration of the screens.

Best regards
Ivar

This is really not something I can help with but I would think that in order to evaluate the colors .

To cheque the colors of the two renders you will have to watch both files on the same machine. If they still show different its the file. If they show the same you will have to cheque the calibration of the screens. If the screens show other files OK but not the Harmony9/10- Windows/OSX combination , maybe the problem lies there. If so , let’s hope sombody more competent shows up to help you.

Best regards
Ivar